THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

May 24, 2009

Vintage Paint Colors That Are Back In Style . . . .


These images are courtesy of HGTV. The wall colors are vintage colors that are making their way back into style. I have always loved these colors. If I find a piece that happens to be painted either of these colors, I am so excited. I especially love the blue color and since I use a lot of black and white in my own color scheme, the blue makes a lovely accent. I my kitchen, I have a similar green on my walls and it goes well with the vintage red that I love so much. Oh, and those pink chairs are so stinking cute!

5 comments:

  1. Every room should have a little black in it. Love the contrast!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. You have done some incredible "shopping" lately! Wow what fabulous finds. I will be back again!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the blue paint in the first picture, I'm also NEEDING the pink chairs... I'm new to your blog and love it already! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - and Oh my goodness! That blue is what I JUST painted my office! I have dark natural (old) trim, so left it as is. So fun to see what it looks like with white trim too, though I could never take a brush to my trim. :) Thanks for this post and all of yours - I'm really enjoying your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend described the blue as Tiffany Blue. LOVE the room, I'm totally inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete