THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

May 27, 2009

Jeanne d' Arc Living Shop





I'm sure most of you have heard about the Jeanne d'Arc magazine that is full of beautiful french-Nordic style images. Although you can not translate a single word in the magazine the pictures speak for themselves. The next issue is on sale May 29th. I believe you can purchase a copy of the magazine through the Urban Farm House. The Jeanne d' Arc Company also has a whole sale shop (unfortunately not available for individual sale) and the above images are items for sale from the whole sale catalog. I just think that the presentation and pictures are absolutely lovely.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. They truly are beautiful images. I have just stumbled across your blog. It too is beautiful and I am now a follower. Thanks for stopping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful things. Im finding myself more attracted to Vintage these days! Must be comforting

    ReplyDelete