THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Oct 25, 2011

The Magic of Stencils

I recently found these antique chairs at an estate sale and they are in perfect condition however, I don't really care fore the maple wood color. I was in a total quandary about what color to paint them when it just so happens that a stencil arrived today that I purchased on etsy and I decided to test it out on the chairs. It was a Serendipity moment and
I am in love with the way they turned out.


Here is a little Halloween Inspiration from my mantel!


Take Care,

B

8 comments:

  1. The chairs looks great! The font on the stencil
    is super.
    You mantel looks very festive!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Halloween groupings. I have a collection on polymer clay creatures! And the simple stencil gives the chairs a new themed purpose. Now someone with a French themed room MUST buy them. Love the Halloween exterior of your house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found your beautiful blog, and I am a follower now, your 300th. What a great number. Happy Halloween. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chairs! I'm adding that to my "wanna try" list. I'm a new blogger. Hope you'll hop over and visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    The Magic of Stencils
    I loved this blog post, You are very talented & This website is really worth to be checking
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    The Magic of Stencils
    Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever! Best of luck
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete