THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Mar 13, 2011

Turning An Ordinary Wine Cork Into Something Extraordinary

For this project, I used wine corks and drawer pulls that have the screw attached to the actual pull.
Then, I simply drilled a whole into the cork being sure not to drill completely through the bottom. I put a few drops of glue down into the whole and then I screwed the pull down into the cork. Viola, instant wine cork bottle topper! I thought how fun it would be make a set to give as a gift!

Rear view



Take Care,
B

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!!!!! Hope they are going to the shop, I need to buy one!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, Bren! For those that don't drink wine, I use decorative ones like these {that I've bought} in a clear cut glass bottle by my sink filled with dishwashing liquid. So there's another option of use for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea. Kathy's is a good idea too.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so smart! What a great idea. I LOVE your wire bird cages too. Did you have directions for that or did you just make it up on your own? Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete