THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Apr 24, 2010

Two Exciting Garage Sale Finds . . . .

The search is finally over, this seven drawer cabinet is exactly what I have been looking for to keep my craft supplies. It is such a fun piece and I am not sure if I want to keep it natural wood or paint and distressed it. However, I did not waste any time filling it up and it holds a ton!!!






At the same garage sale, I found some vintage chess pieces to add to my collection of game pieces. Fortunately, I had one milk jar left! I am so pathetic, it just doesn't take much to make me happy. Hope your weekend finds were as fun as mine.


Take care!

7 comments:

  1. Great cabinet! I am a game piece collector, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I like your shelf arrangement with your game pieces...very cute!
    Country Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finds, Bren! That chest is perfect for holding craft supplies. I think you should leave it for now until inspiration hits to paint it. I love your display of game pieces, too! Great idea to use the milk bottles. Little things make me happy, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say paint it!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it..but I want one of those bird pictures hanging next to it on the wall! I LOVE that too!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to get to some garage sales! It's a nice feeling when you have space to put all your supplies. Knowing it's all organized and ready for when you feel ready to make something. Love your game pieces!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isnt it great when you find the perfect piece?! Hey I'm the same, it doesnt take much to make me happy just a few good garage sales and I'm in heaven :0)
    alicia

    ReplyDelete