Then, we had the dilemma of whether or not to add crystals. So, we tried three different styles and agreed on the first one. And, to my surprise she loved it.
Then it was a trip to anthropologies for new knobs. Since we couldn't agree one knob we ending up getting a different knob for each drawer. Once again, it turned out pretty cute. Unfortunately, I just discovered that I did not post the pic of all the knobs. I will have to post it later. (Side note: I wish blogger would make an upgrade so that you could go back and add a pic in the middle of your post rather than having to re post the entire post - sorry for the digression)