THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Sep 3, 2009

A Sweet Little Cabinet Redo




I found this sweet little cabinet at the thrift store for just $3.00. I knew immediately just what I wanted to do with it. I love the character of the bead board backing but, the addition of the antique crystal knob and chicken wire gave it a little more of a vintage look. Surprisingly this little cabinet has a lot of storage which makes it perfect for displaying fun pieces and keeping other necessities organized but hidden behind close doors.

6 comments:

  1. I am never dissapointed when I come to visit. You always have the best before and afters! What a terrific piece for only 3 dollars!!!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your cabinet redo really looks great. Great eye in finding a $3.00 thrift store find and turning it into a much more stylish and expensive looking piece. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR MAKEOVER, GREAT NEW USE OF THE CABNET

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I say this everytime - but that is a good idea! I see cabinets from time to time, but I've never been able to think of a use for them on the spot. I'll keep my eyes peeled and try this next! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I love the fabric you have used. Just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE JUST REMARKABLE! I love it. I am going to the Canton TX flea market tomorrow and maybe I will find some good deals and be able to make some goodies like yours.

    ReplyDelete