THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Jul 24, 2009

Fun and Functional Craft Storage

Photo Courtesy of Country Living Magazine

Photo of Courtesy of Country Living Magazine

Photo Courtesy of Country Living Magazine
The best thing about all of this craft storage is that is can be found at thrift stores, flea markets, and garage sales. Some of it, is just simply items that have been recycled into something else. For instance, the vintage lunch box is now stationery storage, the jelly jars are for storing paper clips and other miscellaneous items, and the old ball jars are filled with vintage buttons. One of my favorites is the 1950's kitchen canisters that I use in my craft room. The are terrific for storing ribbons, trim, and other embellishments all the while looking fabulous sitting of the shelf. Hopefully, you have seen something here that either inspires you or that you can implement in your craft area.

7 comments:

  1. All great ideas to help us "think outside the box", thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those canisters ... I wish I had them for my kitchen! Those are all great ideas - I wish I could be organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your storage ideas--very quaint. I just may have to borrow some ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the metal pails. thanks for sharing. great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love all those rubber stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those red canisters you've got! And that last picture of the wire tiered basket... I've been on the hunt for one of those to hold my stamps. I LOVE it! And I love thinking outside the traditional box when it comes to storage. It makes it so much fun and so much more interesting I think!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jelly jars are incredible! We have similar jars in the garage holding nails and screws... would have never thought of using them in the craft room! Very good idea. Now I have to start making pbj's!

    ReplyDelete