THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Jul 5, 2009

DIY Office Organization


Photos Courtesy of Country Home Magazine
How easy is this. You could place a calendar behind the window and use the window as a dry erase board. The blue ball jar project is an excellent organizational tool and the blue ball jars add a fun color to the room. All that is necessary for this project is a piece of floor molding and the medal rings to affix the jars. Once, you attach the molding to the wall and you are ready to fill the jars with pens, pencils, markers, paint brushes and much more.

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with this idea! And I have a few blue jars waiting to be used!! This will be a perfect addition to my craft room. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't amazing how pretty old jars holding odds and ends look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Just wanted you to know I have tried to leave you a comment several times, but for some crazy reason, it would not allow me to type in this space. Your projects are wonderful and I always look forward to reading your posts. Check out my blog for the "Paris Street Market" post and look at the old bedsprings with the flowers. It was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never would have thought of the calendar idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete