THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!

Jun 13, 2009

A Before & After Project . . . .




This bench was among a dozen other projects sitting in my garage just waiting to be worked on. I purchased this bench approximately two years ago in the middle of winter and planned to paint and recover it right away. I was finally motivated to get it out of the garage to acquire the extra space. After a good scrub, it was sanded, primed, and painted. Finally, I recovered the bench seat and the end result turned out pretty cute. Now, I hope to use it as an entry bench.

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, where are you going to put it?

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect piece for an entryway. It looks great ... love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Embellish,
    Love your work and your blog!

    I'm passing along a "One Lovely Blog Award" to you today. To accept it you can blog about 15 other blogs that you appreciate and enjoy. Thanks!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love It! The two year project turned into a gem, you should be very proud.
    Enjoy,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from an Aussie Decorator. What a beautiful transformation, love the fabric!! I Stumbled across your blog by chance - its lovely. I'm feeling inspired! Happy Decorating :-)

    ReplyDelete